PetAg PetLac Puppy Milk Replacement is a ready-to-feed liquid food for newborn to six week-old dogs. Made with real milk and nutritious vegetable protein, it makes an excellent food source for orphaned, rejected, nursing, or weaning puppies.
- Ready-to-feed liquid food supplement for dogs
- A food source for orphaned, rejected, nursing, or weaning puppies
- Made with milk and vegetable protein
- Provides complete nutrition for proper growth and development
Made in the USA.
Directions: Shake gently. Refrigerate after opening. Not for human consumption.
Feeding Guide: If possible all puppies should receive colostrum by nursing on their mother for the first several days. Weighing puppies at the beginning and every 3 days will help to determine the amount that should be fed. Bottle fed puppies should be fed 1 teaspoon (5mL) per 4 ounces (115g) of body weight every 3-4 hours. Feeding amounts and frequency vary according to individual needs. Smaller and weaker puppies may need increased feeding frequency. As puppies become older the feeding frequency may be decreased and the amount per feeding increased. At 4 to 6 weeks you may begin offering PetLac Puppy in a shallow bowl for the puppies to lap. Do not discontinue bottle feeding until the puppies are eating well on their own.
- Weaned puppies: Feed 2 tablespoons (30mL) per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) of body weight daily mixed in regular food.
- Pregnant and lactating females: Feed 2 tablespoons (30mL) per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) of body weight daily mixed in regular food. Consult your veterinarian for additional advice.
Storage: Discard unused formula after 14 days. Do not freeze in original container. May be frozen in single serving size containers.
Crude Protein (min) - 4.3%
Crude Fat (min) - 5.3%
Crude Fiber (max) - 0.2%
Moisture (max) - 85.0%
Calorie Content - 739 kcal/kg (3.6 kcal/tsp)