Zoo Med Can O Crickets are retorted (cooked in the can) crickets. This unique cooking process locks in the flavor and freshness. The exoskeleton is softened for easier digestibility. You will be amazed how readily your animals will take to this food!
- Natural juices locked in the can
- Ideal for reptiles, birds or fishing
- Softened exoskeleton for easier digestion
- Never deal with the hassle of live food again
- Each 1.2 oz can contains approximately 60 crickets
Ideal for most lizards, turtles, fish, birds, and small animals.
Note: These crickets are not live or freeze-dried.
Q: How long will this food last after it has been opened
A: This food can be kept for about one week in the refrigerator. It should be discarded if is begins to have a foul odor or visible mold growing.
Ingredients: Farm-Raised Crickets (Gryllus Linnaeus).
Crude Protein (min) - 20.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 1.0%
Ash (max) - 3.0%
Moisture (max) - 75.0%